- Feasibility study for the project, programme and topic/subject matter.
- Vulnerability study (an analysis of the capacities and limitations) of the project, programme and organisation.
- Baseline survey (data collection about the situation in the community or target area congregation/organisation to work before the project and programme begins).
- PEST (Political, Economic, Sociocultural and Technologies) analysis of the project, programme and organisation.
- SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) analysis of the project, programme and organisation.
- Project end-line survey.
- Survey based projects
- Mid-term review.
- End of project evaluation.
- Promising practice report.
- Concept note development.
- Project proposal development.
- Project budget development.
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning framework and plan.
- Project management, mentoring and monitoring support.
- Policy development.
Digital Library on International Development
- English, French, Spanish and Portuguese. Languages.
- Subscribed based services.
- Topics – Fundraising, Development, advocacy, humanitarian and Project cycle management, safeguarding, catholic social teaching and subject matters.
Providing handholding guidance for congregations and organisations for getting funding for the projects. The fundraising support can be provided for individual and community fundraising, grant-making charities (trusts) and foundations, government funding and social or digital media/marketing.
Fundraising support plan
- Bronze support (annual up to three projects).
- Silver support (total six projects in two years).
- Golden support (total 10 projects in three years).
Main themes – Project Management, Fundraising, Development, advocacy, humanitarian, project cycle, safeguarding and monitoring and evaluation Themes
- Short and long online trainings.
- Short and long onsite trainings.
- Training in collaboration with other organisations.
- Trainings for Members of any organisms and congregation.
- Recorded and webinar online trainings.
Please contact for further information or find out more about the types of services we offer at email@example.com